Why Buy Here
- We treat you like family. It's not just a tag line for us, it's something we practice every day. We treat our customers like they are members of our own family. We want to give you an experience that we would be happy with our own mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, sister, brother, daughter or son to receive. We focus on a no pressure, transparent sales experience. We're happy to give you all the information you need to make a decision, and we will respect your pace and time frame. We know that buying a car or servicing your vehicle can be stressful, we're here to put your mind at ease, and to make the process simple and care free.
- Service after the sale. Our relationship is only beginning when you purchase your car. We make the transition to service easy with $13.95 oil changes and $53.95 full synthetic oil changes. We also want to keep your new car looking great with free car washes for life. We also have a large loaner fleet in the case that your car needs service, we won't prevent you from continuing on your normal day.
- Experience. We just celebrated anniversaries at our last holiday party. We had one person who had been here for 30 years, a couple at 20, a couple more at 15, a bunch at 10 and more at 5. Plus, everything in between. We pride ourselves on the longevity of our employees. And it's their commitment to our company and their trade that make them the most experienced in the industry. They use their knowledge and experience every day to make your time here the best it can be.
- Product Knowledge. All of our sales, service and parts staff are certified through the manufacturer. We follow all training guidelines to make sure they are always current on product knowledge. Our technicians are all licensed and certified through their respected manufacturer as well. We have technicians on our staff that have been nationally recognized for their excellence in their trade.
- State of the Art Facility. Now, we are still a work in progress, but our new facility is more customer centric than any other dealership you will visit. We didn't cut any corners when it came to customers. By the end of 2015 the entire complex will be remodeled, with new waiting rooms, new amenities, new service drive, more service bays, new showrooms, and a brand new drive through car wash.
- The Best Brands. Hands down, we carry the best around. The best warranties, the coolest cars, the safest vehicles. When it comes to IIHS Safety Ratings, JD Power Awards and Motor Trend Awards- no dealership can offer you a better selection of awarded vehicles than we can.
- We love our Kalamazoo Community. We are firm believers in supporting the community that we live and work in. Maple Hill Auto Group is PROUD to sponsor/support: Westwood Little League, West Portage Little League, South Portage Little League, Miss Mattawan, Mattawan Walk A Thon, Mattawan/Hackett Swim, South West Michigan High School Hockey League, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo Holiday Parade, DKI's Mixer on the Mall, Kalamazoo's New Year's Fest, Kalamazoo Loaves and Fishes, Run Thru the Lights, the SPCA of SW Michigan, Tour de Taylor, Maple Hill Race for Wishes, the Fort Custer Stampede, Make a Wish, and many more.